wtorek, 31 marca 2020

Eldar soup vs disciples of Tzeentch

Today I had a chance to lead my weird army against Thousand Sons. 2000pts ITC game.


My army was built around three detachments. Dark Eldar battalion, Craftworlds spearhead and Harlequin vanguard. It was the first time I used Harlequins, and I like them very much :)


Deployment zone was a bit crowded, but thansk to high mobility of my army my plan was to push all my forces forward very fast.


My three Falcons were stuffed with Dark Reapers to bring them a bit forward up the board.


Actually while building my army I took as many new units as possible. Therefore I fielded new Windriders and Shining Spears. I also gave Autarch on foot a try (re-rolling ones is quite usefull).


Of course I wouldn't be myself if I didn't add at least one plane.


As I'd mentioned earlier I pushed most of my army forward, leaving two Archons holding objectives behind. On my first turn I fired three Falcons and Crimson Hunter Exarch into Vortex Beast, killing it and securing first blood for the Eldar.


I tried to destroy Vindicator as well, but managed to score only single wound.


The hole in Thousand Sons' deployment after the Beast was slain.


Chaos sorcerers unleashed full might of their psychic power, delivering five wounds to my plane and five to one of the Falcons.


In return Falcons obliterated Vindicator.


Gap between both armies got really thin.


Tzangors charged Venom holding one of the objectives, but managed to score only five wounds.


I fired most of my shots into Tzangors, killing the whole unit. Crimson Hunter Exarch shot Arhiman to death.


Windriders fired at Daemon Prince, Shining Speard did the same, leaving it on single wound. Then, Exarch killed Daemon with his lance, and two Spears killed four of Rubric Marines, leaving only the Sorcerer. At the same time Harlequins killed another unit of Marines.


Second Prince killed the Troupe, my brave clowns were no match for his mighty claws.


All in all I won 20:3. I must confess, all my Harlequin units were proxied (two Jesters, Shadowseer, Solitaire and Troupe) but just after the game I bought all those units (except Solitaire, I ordered him some time ago. Sadly GW does not work at the moment, so I have to wait :( ).

When I got home I went back to my paint station, and resumed painting the Ravager.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz