sobota, 7 marca 2020

Warlock Skyrunner and preparations for huge tournament

Preperations for Polish Team Championship are ongoing. Today I'd finished the second psyker for my army - Warlock Skyrunner.


My idea for the army is a bit unusuall, as I won't field any Battalions. I will have less CP, but I gain much more - my army is built only of usefull units (infantry ain't usefull to me - prove me wrong if you'd like :) ).

The list is built on two outrider detachments (Harlequins and Craftworlds). I have Troupe Master (tax I have to pay, but I think he will be usefull in some missions), three units of two Skyweavers, Autarch Skyrunner with Saim-Hann lance, 9 Shining Spears and two units of Windriders (9 and 3) armed with Scatter Lasers. Lasers are very good in Saim-Hann detachment as they fire on 3+ no matter if they moved or not.

Third detachment is Craftworlds Spearhead, with Farseer, Warlock, Dark Reapers, Fire Prism (yes, I overcame my disgust towards mail order and got one), three Falcons and Wave Serpent.

5 Tanks, loads of bikes, what can possibly go wrong? :D

BTW, yesterday I got some second-hand Falcons for cheap:


Lots of models to build and paint, wish me luck...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz