poniedziałek, 29 lutego 2016

Dice Crusher 2016

Last weekend I went to Dice Crusher, quite strange tournament that involved in switching armies between players.


Sadly, organizers didn't describe rooster format in 100%, therefore I didn't get 10 additional points, which would gain me a better location :(.

Despite that, I had three very good games. I mean - I had bad luck when it came to organizers, and the best one when it came to oponents. Very big thanks to Afro, Koniu and Cahir, the best games ever!

My army was a bit different than what I used to play:

HQ1: Great Unclean One [Warlord] (2x Greater Reward, Level 3) - 280pts
HQ2a: Herald of Tzeentch (Exalted Reward, Disc, Level 3, Impossible Robe) - 175pts
HQ2b: Herald of Tzeentch (Disc, Level 3) - 120pts
Troop1: 3 Nurglings - 45pts
Troop2: 10 Pink Horrors - 90pts
FA1: 9 Screamers  - 225pts
HS1: Daemon Prince (Mark of Nurgle, 2x Greater Reward, Flight, Level 3) - 315pts


The reason is, I had to build an army that is quite easy to play for me, but real pain to play for my enemies. I think it went well, as I took fifth place overall (would be fourth if not those infernal roosters).

Sadly, that will be my last tournament organized by those people, they simply have no idea what they are doing. None of my oponents red my rooster, they simply wanted me to explain everything...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz