sobota, 26 marca 2016

Two more Cyber Bitches :)

Happy Easter! Taking some of my free time thanks to the day off, I've managed to paint two models for my Aleph army, the Cyber Bitches.

First is Myrmidon Hacker:


She won me at least two games (probably more), scoring objectives being led by Hector. I've decided that it's finally time to put some paint on her.

Second one is for my new army list:


This is the Deva Funcionary. Armed with Spitfire and Multi-Spectral Visor 2 she's a formidable foe for every enemy who doesn't see through smoke.

It's no coincidence that I've put those two models together. Myrmidon throws smoke, then Deva moves forward, shooting enemies unaware of her presence. A bit dirty trick, but hell, that's how you win in Infinity!

I'm not sure how much free time I'll have tomorrow, but I'll try to paint another model, Asura maybe?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz