niedziela, 10 stycznia 2016

Preparing Lost Legion for DPW



Hi!

In just 20 days I'm going to participate in one of the biggest wargaming events in Poland - the DPW (Warsaw Team Torurnament). Along with Sabatka and Kark we'll form the least terrifying team out there :).

DPW is a Master class tournament, therefore our armies need to be fully painted (very painfull for me). I began the work two days ago, which is way too late, but I'm full of hope.



This is Varion, supreme sorcerer of the Lost Legion, and member of the Warp Brotherhood. In battle I field him using the rules for Tigurius. Now I need to paint two librarians who will form the Conclave along with Varion.


The Blue Scribes, converted from Tzeentchian Chariot, one Blue Horror and one Pink Horror. Funny unit, but thanks to their special rules, they can get me a unit of daemons worth more than Scribes, before dying!

Tomorrow I'm going to paint one of the Warpsmiths, and start building two more. Wish me luck!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz