sobota, 16 stycznia 2021

Strange Psykers army list

 After some initial thoughts about my GK I'd decided to build them entirely (well, almost) of Terminator models. It took me some time to convince myself to using something else than terminators, but here it is. Double patrol as I needed the fourth HQ slot. Thing is, I want to check all those heroes and pick my favourite ones. In addition, HQ models make army battle ready quite fast, as there is loads of points in single model :).

GK Patrol

HQ1: Voldus [160]

HQ2: Draigo [190]

TR1: Terminators (Justicar: Sword, 1 Falchions, 1 Sword + Psilencer, 3 Swords) [216]

EL1: Apothecary (Halberd) [80]

EL2: Venerable Dreadnought (DCW, Multi-melta) [140]

GK Patrol

HQ3: Grand Master Dreadknight (Warlord: First to the Fray, Psycannon, Psilencer, Hammer, Teleporter) [245]

HQ4: Librarian (Stave, Sanctic Shard) [105]

TR2: Terminators (Justicar: Halberd, 3 Halberds, Stave) [175]

TR3: Terminators (Justicar: Halberd, 3 Halberds, Stave) [175]

EL3: Paladins (Paragon: Hammer, 7 Halberds, 2 Staves) [512]

2000 points army with 10 CP and potential to regenerate 2CP per turn, that sounds cool. 32 models in army is not many, and that's another thing I wanted. Of course that means I'll have to convert so many terminators (I use regular ones for troops and convert GK ones for Paladins). One unit (with swords) is almost converted, I think I need one more and one lacks a hand, bits are a bit hard to get sometimes.

At this moment I have finished converting Draigo and first 5 Paladins (sadly there was only one box in my FLGS, hopefully they'll resuply soon). Good thing is, I got quite good at removing imperial insignia. Death to the false emperor of course! Stay tuned!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz