niedziela, 24 kwietnia 2016

Krakot Renegade

Hi

As I've managed to win the yesterday's tournament in Gentleman's Club, and became a proud owner of Krakot Renegade model.


He's quite massive, much bulkier than the last ITS model - Armand Le Muet. When it comes to the rules, I think that the red monkey will be quite usefull in my Aleph army (sadly, I cannot field him in Steel Phalanx). Impetous, regular, quite good shooter (on the short range) and even better close combat fighter. Of course, he's no match for the Myrmidons (not to mention Homeridae Heroes), but hell, he's cheaper than the cheapest of Myrmidons.

Forward deployment is also something worth to mention, expecially if there's Ahilles present. Metachemistry Lv.2, new rule coming with Human Sphere N3, is more usefull than Lv.1 (no surprise here ;) ).

Now, the only problem being - how should I paint this guy :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz