piątek, 3 marca 2017

X-Wing Warsaw Team Championship

Howh! In just a few hours me and my team is gonna play on Warsaw Team Championship. Three players per team, each leading different faction. I were given the Empire (I wanted to try my Rebels, but we already have the Rebel player). My squadron is the variation of what I wrote about lately, but with slight changes.

Captain Yorr [Collision Detector, Tractor beam, Darth Vader, Inspiring Recruit] (29)

Tomax Bren [Crack Shot, Extra Munitions, Homing Missiles, Ion Bombs, Guidance Chips] (34)

Soontir Fel [Royal Guard TIE, Push the Limit, Stealth Device, Autothrusters] (35)

As you can see, I chose Tomax over Inquisitor. He ain't that tanky, but gives me a bit more firepower and some bombs.

I'll let you know how it went ;)

Cheers!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz