wtorek, 24 marca 2020

Asurmen

First model for Eldar army I used green stuff on. I must admit, my skills got a bit rusty. Anyway, here he is. Mighty Asurmen:


Sadly, Phoenix Lords aren't very popular in this edition (were they ever?). Looking at their profiles and point costs it's easy to understand why. Despite my 20+ years of experience with this game I were unable to make them usefull. All but Asurmen.

His main and most important skill is to give my Aspect Warriors 5++ save (4++ for Dire Avengers). Thanks to that all my Aspect units (and I use quite a lot of them) are a bit safer, expecially if I boost that save with Protect.

Other very important use for Asurmen is as a beatstick. He has 5 attacks with S5, AP-3 dealing D3 wounds. Each wound roll of 6+ makes the target suffer additional D3 mortal wounds. That's some serious damage in CC, expecially in Eldar standards. Of course I will not charge him through the board, but if anyone tries to kill my Reapers in CC, he has to deal with Asurmen as well. And that ain't that easy...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz