wtorek, 24 marca 2020

Big Reapers

I'm getting crazy here, cause of the virus. I have to stay home most of the time, all the stores, restaurants, cinemas etc are closed... I spend a lot of time painting, so I can show you today my second unit of Dark Reapers:


8 Reapers plus Exarch with Aeldari Missile Launcher. I plan to use this unit with Asurmen to give them a bit more survivability (I might even put Protect on them, getting 2+/4++). Quite a lot of firepower, but the unit is very expensive. I hope it will be worth it's points :).

Apart from reapers, I just finished two of my Shining Spears:


I want to build more, but ran out of Bright Lances. Hopefully I'll get some soon, but this madness dute to virus may slow this down a bit.

Next in line are 6 Windriders, 3 Falcons and Asurmen. After that I'll have to build and paint two units of Dire Avengers (which I already bought) and my 2000pts army will be fully painted.

As you can see, I've ran out of flowers for my Dark Reapers bases. Sadly, those are difficult to get, so the rest of the infantry will have to wait some time to get their bases finished.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz