czwartek, 16 kwietnia 2020

Crazy Psykers List

Today I came up with an idea of a very strange list. Everything began with great need to test big, 10-men strong Skyrunner Conclave. Then, I thought "Eldrad is quite good, but I would need an Ulthwe detachment". Then, It came to me that Conclave could actually use that 6+++ save. Then, when I began building my list, I thought "why the hell not to use Yncarne here"? The idea of that huge avatar was in my mind for quite a wile, she is very, very difficult to play properly (probably the most difficult Eldar unit) but when played well she can do a lot of damage. Of course I had to "feed" her with some units that will die, so I chose a small group of Striking Scorpions. Of course I added some of my regular units to deliver some constant damage, and here the list was done.

Aeldari Army

Total: 1999/2000
CP: 3+5+1+1=10
KP: 15

CC (Masterful Shots, Superior Shurikens) Battalion Detachment
HQ1: Farseer Skyrunner [132]
HQ2: The Yncarne [280]
TR1: 5 Dire Avengers + Exarch (2 Catapults, Bladestorm) [69]
TR2: 5 Dire Avengers + Exarch (2 Catapults, Bladestorm) [69]
TR3: 5 Dire Avengers + Exarch (2 Catapults, Bladestorm) [69]

CC (Expert Crafters, Masterful Shots) Spearhead Detachment
HQ3: Spiritseer (Faolchu's Wing) [55]
EL1: 4 Striking Scorpions + Exarch (Claw, Scorpion's Sting) [54]
HS1: 2 Dark Reapers + Exarch (Tempest, Rain of Death) [98]
HS2: Falcon (AML, Crystal Targeting Matrix) [127]
HS3: Falcon (AML, Crystal Targeting Matrix) [127]
HS4: Falcon (AML, Crystal Targeting Matrix) [127]
HS5: Support Weapon (Vibro Cannon) [35]

Ulthwe Supreme Command Detachment
HQ4: Eldrad Ulthran [145]
HQ5: Warlock Skyrunner (Warlord: Seer) [62]
HQ6: Warlock Skyrunner Conclave (10 Warlocks, 10x Singing Spear) [550]

I will test it on tuesday, and if it works fine... Well, I'll have to buy Triumvirate, Eldrad, Scorpions... Oh, and build whole Conclave. Actually, I began working on that yesterday. I will write more about it next time, but here is WiP photo of my first Warlock for this unit:


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz