czwartek, 30 kwietnia 2020

Going even crazier

It may be just whole covid situation that made my brain work strange ways, but bear with me. I created even stranger and crazier list than before.

Aeldari Army:

Total: 1998/2000
CP: 3+5-1+5+1=13
KP: 16

CC (Children of Prophecy, Expert Crafters) Battalion (Windrider Host)
HQ1: Farseer Skyrunner (Singing Spear) [137]
HQ2: Warlock Skyrunner [62]
HQ3: Warlock Conclave (10 Warlocks, 10 Singing Spears) [550]
TR1: 4 Dire Avengers + Exarch (2 Catapults, Bladestorm) [69]
TR2: 4 Dire Avengers + Exarch (2 Catapults, Bladestorm) [69]
TR3: 4 Dire Avengers + Exarch (2 Catapults, Bladestorm) [69]
EL1: 4 Striking Scorpions + Exarch (Claw, Crushing Blow) [54]
FA1: 8 Shining Spears + Exarch (Star Lance, Withdraw) [272]

Drukhari Ynnari Battalion Detachment
HQ4: Archon [61]
HQ5: Yvraine [115]
TR4: 5 Kabalites [30]
TR5: 5 Kabalites [30]
TR6: 5 Kabalites [30]

Craftworlds Ynnari Supreme Command Detachment
HQ6: Autarch with Swooping Hawk Wings (The Lost Shroud) [93]
HQ7: Yncarne [280]
HQ8: Wraithseer (Warlord: Lord of Rebirth, Wraithcannon) [110]

What do you think? 8 HQ choices, that's freakin' lot, but it gives me 6 psykers (Wraithseer is like a half psyker, but still, one more deny. Seriously, they should at least give him smite...). Conclave,  Spears, Autarch, Yncarne and Wraithseer are serious CC threats, expecially after all the buffs I can give them. Avengers and Kabalites are here for screening, holding the line and being cheap pain in the ass of my oponent. Scorpions work either as linebreaker/objective grabbers if my oponent moves forward fast, or as suicide squad if I want Yncarne behing enemy lines quickly.

Guys, I'm not sure, but it looks like a very difficult to play but very powerfull list. Prove me wrong :) I ordered Triumvriate anyways ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz