środa, 25 lutego 2015

Getting ready for the Tournament!

Wednesday is over, which leaves me only two days to prepare my Pirates for the Tournament that takes place on Saturday.

To remind you, it's a local tournament, with some special rules. 1500 points armies, with additional 100 points if you play Orks, Dark Eldar, Tyranids or Chaos. That's right, I get to spend 1600 points. All the units in the Codex are made 0-1, wchich means no two units of CSM in Rhinos, no two Daemon Princes, and, what a pitty, no nine Obliterators.

With that in mind, I've prepared my army rooster. Whole army in it's current condition is pictured below.


From top left, Land Raider, 4 Terminators, CSM Squad in Rhino, Vindicator, 3 Obliterators (one still needs to be designed), 10 Cultists, Spawn, Sorcerer in Terminator Armour and Daemon Prince.

As you can see, there's still much to be done, I need to assemble 1 Terminator, 1 Obliterator, Land Raider and the Sorcerer, and paint almost everything. I'll probably loose the points for fully painted army, but I need to assemble all the models at least.

Wish me luck!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz