sobota, 15 lutego 2020

Small game against Cadians

Tonight me and my friend Janek played a 750 game of 40k. My Craftworlds Eldar met Cadians supported by Smash Captain of Blood Angels.


Janek won the roll-off and chose to be attacker. His deployment picture above consisted of Pask, Commisar, Commander, two units of guardsmen, unit of guardsmen with mortar team, three mortars and wyvern.


I'd set most of my army outside guard's lines of sight. My army featured Autarch, Farseer, Warlock (all three skyrunners), Dire Avengers, Storm Guardians, Rangers, Dark Reapers and Crimson Hunter Exarch.

I have managed to sieze the initiative.


My plane, Reapers and wizards killed Pask on turn one, securing first blood.


I can't describe whole game in detail, cause it was pretty late at night and my memory doesn't serve as it used to.


Janek managed to kill Crimson Hunter, Rangers, Dire Avengers, Storm Guardians and Warlock. To be honest, Warlock killed himself with perils of the warp.


All the models I killed (everything except Commander).


All the models I lost. All in all I won, and have several good tactical ideas, therefore as soon as I got home I launched BattleScribe. Results will be written about very soon. Cheers.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz