niedziela, 9 lutego 2020

Wolftime #3

First tournament after such a long break from 40k. I must admit I wasn't sure if my knowledge of Aeldari is good enough for tournament play, but decided to find out.

It was 1000pts tournament, with limit of two detachments. My army was built of Battalion and Patrol, using Drukhari and Craftworlds units:

Battalion (Kabal of the Flayed Skull):
- Archon (Agoniser, Splinter Pistol)
- Archon (Huskblade, Splinter Pistol)
- 5 Kabalites
- 5 Kabalites
- 5 Kabalites
- Ravager (3 Desintegrator Cannons)
- Venom (Splinter Cannon, Twin Splinter Rifle)

Patrol (Expert Crafters, Masterful Shots)
- Autarch Skyrunner (Lance, Warlord: Fate's Messanger, Shimmerplume of Achillral)
- 8 Storm Guardians
- 3 Dark Reapers (Tempest Launcher, Rain of Death)
- Crimson Hunter Exarch (Two Starcannons, Hawkeye)
- Wave Serpent (Twin Aeldari Missile Launcher, Twin Shuriken Catapult)


First battle was against Mechanicum with tank, two onagers, several units of skitarii, bosses and two units of stalkers.


It wasn't an easy game, mostly due to the fact that onagers hit everything that flies on 2+, and in my army everything but infantry flies.


Despite that I managed to win 30:14. Not bad for the first game after such a long pause ;).


Second was against Space Marines, led by smashcaptain and chaplain. Big unit of grav centurions, two scout units, one primaris unit and one unit of those guys with 3 wounds, fists and loads of shots.


I mean really, those primaris units all look the same :P. After several rounds of killing I managed to kill everything but single marine in the ruins. Sadly, the game costed me a lot of my units, and despite having the same number of points I lost due to killpoints. There simply wasn't enough targets to kill! 26:29 for my opponent.


I didn't play the third game cause my I wanted to go to motorcycle event with my girlfriend. My opponent was kind enough to agree on a split, 10:10.

All in all I ended up on third place. I must say, I love this army. Fast, agile, with loads of surprises for my enemies. Now I need to paint all those gray models and get ready for another tournament.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz