piątek, 7 lutego 2020

Great Come Back (and first painted model)

Not one, but three come backs, to be exact. First - I came back to 40k after a few years break. Second - I came back to miniature painting after several months. Third - I'm back here, writing this blog I abandoned for such a long time.

Almost all of my 40k models are gone (sold, given away etc), so I've decided to build the new army, the one that requires completely different type of play and much higher level of skill. After some initial thoughts I chose Eldar Soup.

What is Eldar Soup, you may ask. Well, it's an army built around the "Aeldari" keyword. That allows me to field detachments of Craftworld Eldar, Dark Eldar and Harlequins. Mix them all together, and you get a soup. Eldar Soup.

I bought some models and began painting. The first model I'd made is the leader of my Eldar army, the Autarch Skyrunner:


I field him as my Warlord, with lance, Shimmerplume and Fate's Messanger trait. That gives me fast, hard hitting (for Eldar standards at least) model with 7 wounds, 3+/4++/6+++ saves and bonus of regenerating command points on roll of 6. That statisticly is at least one additional command point per battle. Not bad IMO.

Next will be either Wave Serpent (you can see her behind Autarch, waiting to be finished) or Farseer Skyrunner (also WiP). Stay tuned!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz