sobota, 28 marca 2015

Final preparations before the 51'st Crusade


For the second time my Lost Legion will stand and fight to death in Adeptus Mechanicus Wargaming Club. 51'st Crusade will be 1250, 2 detachments tournament.

I've decided to field just one detachment, plain CSM Codex.



It took me quite some time to figure out who will be the leader of this army. All in all, I chose Chaos Sorcerer, who will either join Chosen (in most cases) or Obliterators.

On the left side of the picture there's cannon fooder (Cultists) and firebase (Obliterators). Center is ocuppied by main units, 9 Chosen with 5 Meltaguns in Land Raider, and 5 Marines with Flamer. On the right you can see my fast attack units, Hell Blade and Bikers.

Short post, I must admit, but I have to catch some sleep before tomorrow. I'll let you know how that went!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz