niedziela, 26 kwietnia 2015

Back on Black

First oficial photos of my models! Finally I forced myself to take my models with me to my studio, and take some pictures. First two models to pose were Arthon the Cunning, Daemon Prince of Tzeentch, and Vindicator tank "Skullburner".


Arthon is the unquestioned leader of all the Daemons who march with Lost Legion. It is said that even Kairos the Fatweaver respects him and obeys his command in some rare ocasions when those two fight together.


Vindicator tank Skullburner. Got her name during 52'nd Crusade, when she fired one single shell, killing Khorne Lord on Juggernaut with four Spawns. Since then, she also has the Maelstorm Rider upgrade, gaining her Outflank.

Next in the line is probably Hell Blade or some Rouge Psykers.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz