czwartek, 1 października 2015

60-th Crusade and preparations to Fire Frenzy!

Lost Legion flew to the huge tournament, 2250pts per army, three battles. I must admit, I went there with a plan to win the whole tournament, but, well, I didn't. First battle I had to pause, so - 15:5 for me, then I played Daniel's Eldar, and managed to score 16:4, and last battle against Karolina's Tyranids, was, to be honest, a bit unfair. She had various flying monstrous creatures, which started on board, cause Karolina was about to begin (she won the roll-off). Then, I rolled 6, siezed the initiative, dropped my Centurions next to her lines, and fried all Flyrants... 23-0 for me, game lasted three turns.

Those games gave me 4-th place, not so good actually :/ I must re-think my army overally...

But that is a minor problem, when compared to my new challenge - Fire Frenzy. Challenger class tournament, my first for many years. Over 40 experienced players, armies so powerfull, that my rooster looks like a work of total rookie... Well, my goal is to be in upper 20, and hopefully I'll manage that.

Speaking of managing. I finally managed to finish one of my models - Cullen the Bonereaper:




He's the member of the Inner Council, the gathering of most powerfull legionaires from Lost Legion. In battle I field him (as I use my CSM models with SM codex) as Chapter Master with Bike, Power Fist, Artificer Armour and Storm Shield.

This brings me to the rooster I'll use on Fire Frenzy. The tournament requires each player to build 1500pts army, and two parts, 350pts each. Before each game, players will chose either to use first or second part.

I've decided to use one big deathstar with some supporting units:

Detachment 1: White Scars CAD
HQ1: Chapter Master (Artificer Armour, Fist, Bike, Shield Eternal) - 245pts
HQ2: Chapter Master (Artificer Armour, Fist, Bike, Storm Shield) - 210pts
Elite1: Command Squad (Bikes, Apothecary) - 140pts
Troop1: 3 Bikes (2x Grav Gun) - 93pts
Troop2: 3 Bikes (2x Grav Gun) - 93pts
FA1: Drop Pod - 35pts

Detachment 2: White Scars Librarius Conclave
HQ1: Librarian (Bike, Lv.2, Force Axe) - 110pts
HQ2: Librarian (Bike, Lv.2, Force Axe) - 110pts
HQ3: Librarian (Bike, Lv.2, Force Axe) - 110pts

Detachment 3: White Scars CAD
HQ1: Chapter Master (Artificer Armour, Fist, Bike, Storm Shield) - 210pts
Troop1: 3 Bikes (2x Meltagun, Meltabomb) - 83pts
Troop2: 5 Scouts - 55pts


First additional slot:

Detachment 1 add-on:
HS1: 3 Centurion Devastators (Grav-Cannons, Omniscope) - 250pts
HS2: Thunderfire Cannon - 100pts


Second additional slot:

Detachment 4: Officio Assassinorum Detachment
Elite1: Culexus Assassin - 140pts

Detachment 3 add-on:
HQ2: Chapter Master (Artificer Armour, Fist, Bike, Storm Shield) - 210pts

That's it. There's one deathstar, build of 3-4 Chapter Masters (depends on the slot I choose), Command Squad and three Librarians. Then, there are either Centurions and Thunderfire Cannon, that gives me some additional firepower, or Culexus, that gives me some punch against psykers. Three units of bikes and scouts are mainly scoring units, but bikes may actually kill something in shooting.

Hopefully I'll write something about the tournament on monday. Wish me luck!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz