poniedziałek, 5 października 2015

Outlaws squad

As I've mentioned earlier, in six weeks I'll play on big tournament in Płock. The rules allow me to field 1526pts army, without Super Heavies and Gargantuan Creatures. I chose to field very strong deathstar, which looks like this:
Ravenwing Strike Force
FA1: Ravenwing Attack Bike (Multi-Melta) - 55pts
FA2: Ravenwing Land Speeder (Multi-Melta) - 60pts
HQ1: Sammael on Corvex - 200pts
HQ2: Librarian (Axe, Bike, Lv.2) - 110pts

Clan Raukaan CAD
HQ1: Chapter Master (Artificer Armour, Power Fist, Lightning Claw, Gorgon's Chain, Bike) - 255pts
HQ2: Chapter Master (Artificer Armour, Power Fist, Storm Shield, Bike) - 210pts
Elite1: Command Squad (Apothecary, Bikes) - 140pts
Troop1: 5 Scouts (Bolters) [in transport1] - 55pts
Troop2: 5 Scouts (Bolters, Melta-Bomb) - 60pts
Transport1: Land Speeder Storm - 40pts

Iron Hands AD
HQ1: Chapter Master (Artificer Armour, Shield Eternal, Power Fist, Bike) - 245pts
Troop1: 3 Bikes (2 Grav-Guns) - 93pts

For every new detachment, and by that, for even more characters, I need to field some kind of troop unit. On Fire Frenzy I used mostly Bikers squads, but it didn't work well. They have only 3+ save, three wounds total, and die too fast. The only battle they won me some points is when they stayed on the objective most of the game. That task will be completed by Scouts as well, and they cost less points.

Therefore, I need two squads of Scouts, converted to match my CSM army. First squad was recruited from the lowest levels of hive cities, and it's members are former gangers, thieves, murderers and hooligans. There's five of them, the rest died during many battles Lost Legion fought in past ages.


The conversions are pretty simple, I just removed autoguns and pistols from CSM Cultists, gave them Boltguns, and unit's champion got his hand replaced with giant steel hook. They're almost done converting, I just need to fill some gaps with green stuff. Then - one or two evenings of quick painting, and the squad will be done.

Second one will look a bit differently, but - all in good time :).

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz